- Commercial Property Owners Insurance. Offices, cafes, takeaways, retail and more – U-Sure offers a range of insurance products for 13,700 different trades, with up to 25% discounts available where the risk has been claim-free for up to five years.
- Commercial Combined Insurance. SMEs, construction, engineering and manufacturing industries – U-Sure offers a bespoke way to quote, place cover and maintain or renew complex combined risks for any of 19,000 trades.
- Liability Insurance. Trades people can benefit from insurance solutions with rates based on wage roll and turnover or per capita – whichever solution works best for our brokers’ customers – with competitive prices on public, product or employers’ liability. We also have the capacity to provide insurance solutions for landowners, whether agricultural or awaiting development.
- Packages Coming Soon! In addition to one-off bespoke insurance solutions, U-Sure will shortly be offering shop and office packages to our customers, creating even better value for them and more comprehensive offerings for their clients. Insurance for Takeaway’, Florists and the whole of the highstreet.
Get a quote » or find out more about our commercial services
- Residential Property Owners. For landlords who lease property. Professional, student, D.S.S., second homes and holiday home lets, as well as asylum seekers or migrant workers, blocks of flats, bedsits and more – U-Sure’s flexible policies allow for tenancy changes to occur under one policy, with no need to cancel a policy when properties become unoccupied to be re-let or sold. Find out more about our Residential Insurance here.
- Multiple Premises Portfolios. Your clients may own a number of properties and tire of operating several insurance policies at once. U-Sure’s range of solutions is ideal for customers looking for a single easy-to-manage policy, offering best value at the same time. Find out more on our Multi Premises Insurance services.
- Semi-Commercial Properties. Such properties can create potentially challenging insurance situations, such as the instance of a flat above a shop. With U-Sure, you can obtain a policy to insure both risks at the same time, saving hassle and cost.
- Individual Flat insurance. Clients with a single flat within a block can take advantage of a bespoke insurance policy tailored to their individual needs – just one of the many types of non-standard risks U-Sure can handle with ease.
Get a quote »
- Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance. Warehouses, offices, restaurants and more – any commercial property remaining vacant will be considered via our dedicated and competitive underwriting facility.
- Unoccupied Residential Property Insurance. Thanks to our flexible approach, U-Sure offers three different levels of cover for vacant residential properties. Cover is available whether the property is being renovated or is destined for letting or sale, from basic FLEEA all the way up to full perils. Flexible three and six month policies are available for properties to be sold.
- Non- Standard Properties Undergoing Refurbishment. With U-Sure, non-standard constructions such as timber frame, orlit or heritage buildings can be covered just as quickly and easily as any other unoccupied property type during refurbishment, at extremely competitive premiums.
- Unoccupied Property Pending Planning Permission. Some carriers might find it difficult to write risks in regards to structures still awaiting planning permission – not so for U-Sure. Login and check out our policy listings for the ideal product for your client.
Get a quote »